Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Photoshoot

A while ago I mentioned that my Massey Pony Club friends and I were going to have a photoshoot with our horses, photographed by the wonderful Peter and Rosemary at photoshoot.co.nz

Well the day for the shoot came and it rained and rained and rained. So we decided to move the shoot into the studio (minus the horses of course).

These are some of my favourites:

Katie 055bw_pp









Katie 069bwsf








Katie 089





Katie 120_ppsf




Katie 123


You can view the rest at photoshoot.co.nz or on my general flickr account which is on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Misha said...

Woah that looks like it was so much fun!

photogchic said...

Looks like fun....looks like a new pop band and this is your album cover.

Katie said...

It was so much fun!
If only we were a pop band, I might be on my way to being rich! Unfortunately I don't think we'd make it big