Thursday, September 18, 2008

Horse Records Take II

Late last year I wrote a post about Horse Records and how important they are to anyone who owns a horse. You can read it here. I strongly recommend that you read this post as it has a lot of useful information in it and can really help you and your horse.

After an influx of emails and general interest requesting templates and originals I decided it was high time to re post the Horse Information File Template. Instead of using Google Documents, which I never really liked and though looked totally unprofessional (not that I'm a professional at all but I like to take pride in my work), I hit upon a new hosting site called Scribd which has a much better system for uploading Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, Plain Text, HTML, Powerpoint, Excel, JPEG and other documents.

You can access the Horse Information File Template by clicking here which will take you straight to the document and you can download it by clicking the download button on the toolbar once you get there.




If you would rather me email it to you, click on the "Email Me" button under the Contact header on the sidebar and I'll get it off to you as soon as possible.

I've also made the template available on the sidebar under the "Horse Resources Section" along with a "Day Before Show Checklist" and "Horse Show Checklist" which you may find useful.

I hope this helps you all. Let me know if you use it and what you think about it as I would love to hear feedback.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Looks nice and neat, easy to fill in and covers the general stuff! Great work.

Katie said...

Thanks Chris!

Those are the comments I like to hear :)

Pony Girl said...

Ah, Katie, this is such a great idea! This is something I need to do sooner than later! I will let you know if I have any problems w/the form.

Katie said...

Thanks!

I hope it works out well for you! Let me know if you pass it on to any of your friends and family (I like knowing how many people are interested in it!)