Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Congratulations to Michelle!



I was just want to say a hefty well done to my friend Michelle and her horse Gizmo over at A Moment in Time. Michelle trialed for Pony Club Show Jump Champs and came 4th in the last trial which is awesome! Shes not in the Hamilton Team but shes eligible to be a draft rider for another team if they need a senior. This is a great accomplishment! Well done Michelle! I'm so proud :) You can read her version of events at her blog.

Here are a couple of her pics:







Also congratulations to my friend Simone and her horse Rocky who made the West Auckland team. She doesn't read this blog but I thought I might put it in anyway.

2 comments:

Lene said...

congrats to Michelle! It looks like the horse is enjoying jumping those jumps! So how have you been?

Wayne Jones said...

Great jumping pictures !