Callie at MidWestHorse tagged me! You know I actually couldn't believe it when I saw my name at the bottom of her post. Thanks Callie!
The rules of the game are this–Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I love latin american dancing! Every Friday night at 11pm a couple of my friends and I head off to a Latino Club where we Salsa and Merengue the night away.
2. I am determined to own a Toyota Hilux Ute one day. A black one. I love those beautiful grunty things. I tell people this and they tell me I'll look way too small in it. I don't care.
3. When I was younger, my friends and I found a fully loaded sawn off shot gun wrapped up in a jumper and placed in a plastic bag. It was hidden in the sand dunes of 90 Mile Beach up North. My friend actually pointed it at her brothers friend since he was annoying her, thankfully she didn't pull the trigger. We brought it back to her dad who unloaded it, we then proceeded in taking lots of photos with it, including ones of us with a couple of machetes running down the beach chasing each other. Then we took it to the police. Unfortunately we had ruined any decernable finger prints on the gun, but we had fun doing it.
4. I hate cooked/boiled peas. I have since I was a youngin'. I use to devise ways to get rid of them without my parents knowing like flushing them down the toilet, throwing them out the window and feeding them to the cats(this one didn't really work.)
5. Once when I was a baby I fell down our lengthy indoor staircase and upon reaching the bottom I was saved from certain head injury when my head landed on a rouge balloon. The emergency house doctor was called and after looking me over and finding nothing announced I must have someone looking after me.
6. My index finger on my right hand is shorter and stubbier then its equivilent on my left thanks to it being crushed when I placed it in a bike chain.
7. I have a phobia of people touching, grabbing or putting their hands near my knees. In the past they dislocated frequently and now I don't trust anyone near them. I even started hyperventilating when the doctor was moving them around when assesing how they worked(I'm double jointed in my knees and so have different movement to others).
And so I tag A Moment in Time, I Will Jump Sweet Jumps, I Gallop On, Ponytail Club, Smellshorsey, Our First Horse and Dressage Mom
Dia Says I'm a Big Kid Now!
2 hours ago